1. Metrobus Transit retains all right, title, and interest in the Data, as well as any intellectual property rights embodied in the Data, including any copyright, and any and all improvements or modifications to the Data and you acknowledge that you acquire no such proprietary rights from the use or distribution of the Data, and that you will not attempt to restrict, limit or prevent Metrobus Transit’s use of the Data, or Metrobus Transit’s use of its trade-marks, official marks, or logos in association with the Data.
2. Metrobus Transit grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and redistribute the Data in accordance with these Terms.
3. In the event that you are a commercial user and you charge an end-user a direct or indirect fee to use the Data, Metrobus Transit reserves the right to impose additional terms and conditions for use of the Data, including, but not limited, to requiring you to pay a fee or other compensation for the use of the Data.
4. Unless otherwise agreed to by Metrobus Transit in writing, you must prominently and clearly display the following notice in association with your use of the Data (but not necessarily on each page or view): "Data used in this product or service is provided by Metrobus Transit, however Metrobus Transit assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the Data used in this product or service."
5. You are prohibited from making use of Metrobus Transit's domain name or any trade-marks, official marks, or logos that are owned by Metrobus Transit or any confusingly similar variation of the domain name or those marks unless otherwise agreed to by Metrobus Transit in writing. Nor may you represent or imply an association or affiliation with Metrobus Transit.
6. You agree that the use of the Data is at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Data may provide incorrect information to you and/or your users, as well as the risk that the Data may cause loss of data and/or damage to your computer system.
7. The Data is provided to you on "as is" and "as available" basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Metrobus Transit does not give you any promises as to the completeness, currency or accuracy of the Data, or that access will be continuous, or that the Data is free of any third party copyright, moral rights, or other proprietary right or claim.
8. Metrobus Transit is not liable for any damages in connection with the Data and your use of it or inability to use it, even if Metrobus Transit acts negligently or willfully, or is aware of the possibility of damages. Without limiting the foregoing, Metrobus Transit is not liable for direct, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or losses on any legal theory or basis, including, without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction, or any other damages or losses arising from your access to, and use of, the Data. You agree that this limitation should apply even if the Data is faulty or inaccurate or otherwise fails.
9. You agree to keep the data in your application current by downloading the latest copy of the Data from our website on a weekly basis.
10. You agree to indemnify and save harmless Metrobus Transit and their officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all demands, claims, causes of action, suits, actions or proceedings, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use or distribution of the Data to any end user, including reasonable legal fees and costs.
11. These Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and Metrobus Transit and supersede all previous discussions, representations and agreements between you and Metrobus Transit, whether written or oral, and may be amended only with the written consent of Metrobus Transit.
12. These Terms are subject to change without notice and you are deemed to agree to any such changes once those changes are posted on this website. Any change is effective immediately upon posting unless otherwise noted.
13. You must identify who will be using the Data, where it will be distributed, and whether the use of the data is for non-commercial or commercial purposes. Metrobus Transit reserves the right to impose conditions or restrictions on your use of the Data. Please email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address in the box below and the files will be mailed to you in zip format.
Please be patient while the files are attached and the email is prepared.